logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 0x10 for residential in default style

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Feb 10 07:56:52 GMT 2011

Hi Jeroen
In your lines style I see 30 lines of code to render tunnels [0x12].
You could do this with one line as a layer on top of each highway:

(tunnel=yes | tunnel=true) & (railway!=subway | waterway!=*) [0x12 resolution 23 continue with_actions]

This way you don't need to specify each road with a tunnel tag separately.
In the typ file it is rendered as a transparent bitmap with two dashed lines
with enough space in between to render the highways:

- - - - - - - - tunnel=yes [0x12]
_______________
_______________ highway=primary [0x01]

- - - - - - - -

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: "Jeroen Muris"

No, I don't know this problem - a least not on my device (Oregon 550T). But
the definitions in my TYP file cause the line to be much narrower - combned
with the style definitions they almost never overlap. I just checked, and
when I zoom out with a 'crowded' style, the device leaves out the borders of
the lines completely - thus avoiding the problem. And where different types
of ways meet at normal zoom levels, the ends are 'blended' most of the time.

But is someone want me to test another *.img file, I'm happy to oblige.

Regards,

J-----.