logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap index rev. 1809

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Wed Feb 2 03:32:36 GMT 2011

Preliminary result using mkgmap-index-r1814.jar

args list:
code-page=1252
tdbfile
latin1
country-abbr=PHL
country-name=PHILIPPINES
remove-short-arcs=5
route
add-pois-to-areas
family-id=639
family-name=OSM_PHIL
overview-mapname=40000001
series-name=OSM_PHIL
description=OSM_PHIL
style-file=/home/maning/Downloads/osm/routable_garmin/svn/styles/osm-ph
generate-sea=polygons,extend-sea-sectors,close-gaps=1000
make-poi-index
adjust-turn-headings
drive-on-right
report-dead-ends
ignore-maxspeeds
link-pois-to-ways

In mapsource
- crash = no
- find cities and road = yes
- find house number, streets and city = no
- send to device = not yet tested

In mac roadtrip
- crash = no
- find cities = yes
- find street = no
- find house number, streets and city = no
- send to device = yes

In nuvi 1310 (send to device via macroadtrip)
- crash = no
- find cities = yes
- find street = no
- find house number, streets and city = no

Weird observation, there is a "DISPUTED TERRITORY" text after the City name.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk> wrote:

>> Oh so it does, I thought I'd checked it already, but it does indeed now
>> send to device for me too. Still no device address search.
>
> Ah... I checked in an experiment where I removed the sections that cause
> the send file to not work.
>
> So expect send to device to break again at the next check in.
>
> ..Steve

cheers,
maning