logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap index rev. 1809

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Feb 1 17:36:12 GMT 2011

On 01.02.2011 13:12, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> On 31/01/11 23:58, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>> Finally mkgmap is not anymore crashing for me when searching for city&
>> street (&  optional zip code) in Mapsource.
>
> That is good.
Well 1811 breaks it one more time. ("the selected street is not valid in
this map product. Please select a different street)

>> Also searching for "Bahnhofsstrasse" in extract of Austria still crashes
>> (but does so since the advent of the index branch more or less).
>
> I am going to have to have a look at your complete map to sort this
> one out.
Well the Bahnhofsstrasse crashes since quite a few time (I am not sure
if I ever managed to find it using the index branch). It never crashed
with rev 1760.
It also crashes with current rev. 1811 (which surprisingly outputs a
smaller map in MB than rev 1809). The error at the bottom of the crash
report is: "Error finding map in index file".