logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New splitter build for pbf format

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jan 26 11:46:15 GMT 2011

Hi Steve,

I tried to compile the splitter myself, after copying in the libs from
your splitter download. However it failed.

After I overwrote the build.xml and /resources/manifest.mf it would
compile without problems. Why are theese build.xml and manifest.mf files
not committed?