logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap dropping ways with boundary -- newly introduced bug

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Jan 25 22:07:09 GMT 2011

On 25.01.2011 22:31, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 05:49:25PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>> I'm not sure since when this bug exists, Version 1625 works fine.
>> 1632 as well. Current versions are broken (both trunk and index
>> branch). This is completly independant of the style-file. If you
>> don't render boundaries, then the street is missing nevertheless.
>
> Could this have been caused by WanMil's merge of multipolygon fixes
> from the branch whose name escapes my mind, some months ago? It
> slightly broke generate-sea or multipolygon for me, and WanMil fixed
> that issue.
>
> As far as I understand, boundary=administrative relations in Germany
> are tagged like multipolygons. That is why I am suspecting this merge.
>
>     Marko
Okay, 1751 is still working. 1752 is broken.

Well I don't know whether I should say this is good news or bad news. As
1752 was the merger with the coastline branch - hence not easy to find
the error as lots of functionality changed.