logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap dropping ways with boundary -- newly introduced bug

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Jan 25 21:46:13 GMT 2011

On 25.01.2011 22:31, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 05:49:25PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>> I'm not sure since when this bug exists, Version 1625 works fine.
>> 1632 as well. Current versions are broken (both trunk and index
>> branch). This is completly independant of the style-file. If you
>> don't render boundaries, then the street is missing nevertheless.
>
> Could this have been caused by WanMil's merge of multipolygon fixes
> from the branch whose name escapes my mind, some months ago? It
> slightly broke generate-sea or multipolygon for me, and WanMil fixed
> that issue.
>
> As far as I understand, boundary=administrative relations in Germany
> are tagged like multipolygons. That is why I am suspecting this merge.
>
>     Marko
I don't know, I just started to try to track down the exact version.
Should have found it in another 30 minutes or so. (I only render on my
donated online server, on which I cannot look at the map and have to
copy it to my local installation to find out whether it's working or
not...). I think it happened early december (have a map from 21 december
that was broke already). Strange thing, I cannot see any consistent
pattern on when it breaks, and when not, as most boundaries do not pose
any problems.

So far rev 1700 works fine.