logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap dropping ways with boundary -- newly introduced bug

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Jan 25 21:31:18 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 05:49:25PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>I'm not sure since when this bug exists, Version 1625 works fine.  1632
>as well. Current versions are broken (both trunk and index branch).
>This is completly independant of the style-file. If you don't render
>boundaries, then the street is missing nevertheless.

Could this have been caused by WanMil's merge of multipolygon fixes from
the branch whose name escapes my mind, some months ago? It slightly
broke generate-sea or multipolygon for me, and WanMil fixed that issue.

As far as I understand, boundary=administrative relations in Germany are
tagged like multipolygons. That is why I am suspecting this merge.

	Marko