logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Improved street search in index branch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Jan 21 09:46:55 GMT 2011

On 20/01/11 19:19, Johann Gail wrote:
> Just a thought while reading this:
> Has the MDR1 to be sorted in some way? Maybe the mapnames has to be
> sorted in ascending order?

Good idea! It seems to be true. If I reverse two files on the command
line then I get a map that crashes as soon as you bring up the index
with some message about generating unlocked mapset.

> I think mostly they are sorted by pure random in ascending order because
> splitter creates an argument file this way. This would explain the crash
> with other filenames.

They are added in the order that you give them. So for a work around
just make sure they are given in the right order on the command line or
command file.

@Minko: can you confirm this is your problem?

..Steve