logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] elevation contours, wrong values

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Tue Jan 18 20:46:09 GMT 2011

Hi,
in the resulting osm-file are all values correct. Eg. the elevationline
for 20m is tagged with ele=20. Also this line is displayed there
elevation is 20m. But this line is named as 6m.

srtm2osm-call should be correct. It creates metric values unless you set
-foot, what I haven't done.

MapSource use also metric system.

Henning