logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Improved street search in index branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Jan 18 17:35:28 GMT 2011

>> 1 tile:
>> Search dialog crashes Mapsource immediately
>
> Hmm... Not a good start!
>
> Could you run test.display.MdrSummary on the index and send the output
> please.
>
> I've just committed a fix that may help when the number of cities is
> between 127 and 256.
>
> ..Steve

I have recompiled the 1-tile map with r1787 but I have still the same
problems. MapSource shows an exception and closes.

I've attached the output of MdrSummary.

My tiles have one speciality: They are quite small. I have splitted with
max-nodes=100000.

WanMil