logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to solve/debug weird problem

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 13 20:32:01 GMT 2011

Johannes,

what do you mean with "branch"?
Which mkgmap release do you use before you apply your patches?
Can you post the patches here?

Can you explain why you need the generate_ways_from_relations.patch and
what that starts_with.patch does?

I propose to have a deep look on your patches because we didn't receive
any similar complaint on this mailing list before.

Have fun!
WanMil