logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: Strange effect with --ignore-osm-bounds

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Jan 9 14:59:16 GMT 2011

Hi

> I tried it because of this:
>
> 'When reading OSM files, ignore any "bounds" elements.
> With this option selected generate-sea sometimes works better,
> but routing accross tiles will not work.'

That does seem to give a little too much encouragement to use the option :)

When it was written it was probably more likely to help, but now I would
have thought that it very rarely does - and is still going to cause
other problems not just routing across tiles.

..Steve