logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon problem

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sat Jan 8 09:02:10 GMT 2011

Moin,

I think the problem is not the multipolygon, but that some of the outer ways are
tagged with surface=sand. These tags are not considered for the multipolygon,
but for these ways mkgmap creates single surface=sand polygons.

But if you change your polygon style from

surface=sand [0x1b resolution 20]

surface=sand & natural!=coastline [0x1b resolution 20]

this shouldn't happen any more.

Just for a try: What happens, if you remove the surface=sand lines from your
polygon styles completely?

And one other thing: There was once a patch, which limited the polygon creation
to closed ways. Does anybody know, what happened to this patch? I really liked it.

Gruss
Torsten