logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1771: Code spring clean.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Jan 7 19:32:50 GMT 2011

Hi

> (except the usual mkgmap problem of messing up Umlauts and their like in
> the search function - so best don't use --latin1 or another codepage,
> then one can search cities with Umlauts too).

The index branch has better treatment of accents in the mdr file. So I
would be interested to hear your comments on it.

All sorting within the img tiles is still done the old way so there may
still be some problems, but it would be interesting to know what now
works and what still doesn't.

..Steve