logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1771: Code spring clean.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jan 7 14:57:27 GMT 2011

On 07.01.2011 15:54, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> On 07/01/11 13:30, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
>> Does this tidy up the address search? :-)
> Ha! It shouldn't but you never know...
>
> But on the subject, has anyone been trying out the index branch? I
> have been trying to improve the index, but have not been able to do
> anything about street search on the device.
Didn't even know this branch exists....

On the other hand, I do get some crashes after the Code spring clean
inside the address search in Mapsource, when before search worked
without any crashes in Mapsource (used rev 1760 to recreate mdr, and no
crash then).