logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] cgpsmapper open version: initial source released

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Dec 24 13:50:20 GMT 2010

Hi

> During the last days quite a lot of additions have been done to the
> code. Could their be already the solution regarding the broken address
> search (which is handled by cpreview)?

We need to get the sorting correct and that may be all that is needed.
The cpreview program implements some sections in the index that we do
not have and they may be needed, but there are indexes out there that
only contain the sections that we have so I am hopeful that adding the
SRT file and sorting the labels according to it will at least help.

I'm going to work on this over the holidays.

..Steve