logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error splitting binary files

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Dec 8 16:15:20 GMT 2010

Thanks, I'm following the discussion on talk-de. I just splitted netherlands.osm.pbf (08-Dec-2010 02:40) and it seems all the relations are gone. Lines and polygons are ok. I also mailed Frederik about this. The splitted europe.osm.pbf (benelux area) from today showed only some pois. BTW im using windows.

 "aighes"  wrote:

It seems to be an error in extract-file. Osmosis has also problems Frederik
is informed about it (talk-de) and will take a closer look to it.