logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] rendering roundabouts

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Dec 1 19:21:08 GMT 2010

Do you have any roundabouts that look better?

I suppose that the "low" precision garmin coordinates are the reason for
this. I cannot give precise values but I think I remeber that the
precision is sometimes less than 4 meters which means two distinct
points have at least a distance of 4 meters. Otherwise they are mapped
to the same coordinate.

Have fun!
WanMil