logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error splitting binary files

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Nov 20 21:28:02 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have tried to use the splitter v161 on geofabriks europe.osm.pbf binary file with a custom areas.list file (link see below) but I get this error message (see attachment). Is it a bug? Only If I use it without a areas.list file it works ok.

areas list file:
http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/openfietsmap/Scripts/areas_europe.list

Thanks,
Minko