logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] !< not working -- problem with conditions in style-file.

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Thu Nov 18 16:41:16 GMT 2010

Felix Hartmann schrieb am 18.11.2010 17:18:
> table should look like this for "tracktype!<4"
>
> tracktype   -    build 0x07
> not set           yes
> <1		  no
> 1                 no
> 2                 no
> 3                 no
> 4                 no
> 5       	  yes
>> 5                yes
> any other value   yes
>
> (any other value, meaning non numeric).
> this can currently be achieved by ( tracktypeadded=yes | (tracktype!=* | tracktype>4 ))

I think not not, any non-numeric value for tracktype would give a different
result than your table.

> but I think for the above command the easier structure would be ( tracktypeadded=yes | tracktype!<5 )

I think inventing such an operator would be a bad idea. It would be much easier
to have a genenral negation i.e.

!(expression)

But in general you can rework any boolean expression by exchanging the
operators, so that you coul go without a simple negation.

Gruss
Torsten