logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] !< not working -- problem with conditions in style-file.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Nov 18 16:18:49 GMT 2010

On 18.11.2010 16:52, Torsten Leistikow wrote:
> Felix Hartmann schrieb am 17.11.2010 22:30:
>> Below is the outcome I want to have for tracktype=1 and respectively
>> tracktype=5
>> if tracktypeadded=yes THEN build 0x07 (no matter if tracktype exists,
>> and no matter which value it has).
>> if tracktype=5 THEN do build 0x07 (if tracktype does not exist, or
>> tracktype has any value but 1-4 then it should also go through)
>> if tracktype=1 but tracktypeadded!=yes THEN do not build 0x07
> I am not sure, I understand your intention correctly. So I will provide a table
> for the tracktype value and the expected outcome (tracktypeadded!=yes is always
> assumed, since this extra condition shouldn't be the problem):
>

> tracktype   -    build 0x07
> not set           no
> 1                 no
> 2                 no
> 3                 no
> 4                 no
> 5                 yes
> any other value   no
>
> This should be achieved by (tracktypeadded=yes | tracktype=5)
>
> This look so easy, so I probably have misunderstood your intention. So please
> provide such a table with your expected outcome.
>
> Gruss
> Torsten

table should look like this for "tracktype!<4"

tracktype   -    build 0x07
not set           yes
<1		  no
1                 no
2                 no
3                 no
4                 no
5       	  yes
>5                yes
any other value   yes

(any other value, meaning non numeric).
this can currently be achieved by ( tracktypeadded=yes | (tracktype!=* | tracktype>4 ))

but I think for the above command the easier structure would be ( tracktypeadded=yes | tracktype!<5 )