logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 2 pois for a single polygon/multipolygon

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Nov 17 13:42:09 GMT 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 09:37:17PM +0800, maning sambale wrote:
>Can anyone confirm this? (I don't read code sorry)

If moving all tags from the role=outer way to the multipolygon relation
fixes the problem, then Greg Troxel is right. If not, then Chris is
right. I may have observed similar behaviour to what Chris mentioned,
but that was months ago, and the code has been changed since then.

	Marko