logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon broken without warning

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Nov 10 20:29:19 GMT 2010

Mmh, I don't know what happened there.

You might run mkgmap again with a detailed logging (the level of the
class MultipolygonRelation should be set to FINE).
Then you can search in the logfile for the link
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/302922. All messages until
the next relation link belong to the creation of this multipolygon.

If you can't make sense out of it send me a link to the logfile. Then I
will have a look on it.

WanMil