logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sea generation

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Thu Nov 4 19:06:18 GMT 2010

Cool! Just finished a test run on the planet with r1725 but the results
are simply awful. I know Marko is hand optimizing his Finland map to
accommodate sea polygons but that is simply impossible to do worldwide.
So I'm looking forward to any improvements that work without
hand-picking tile borders.