logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] RFE --merge-lines only from resolution X

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Nov 1 12:28:29 GMT 2010

One more problem, you cannot route onto those broken roads, as the
routing will go to the place the popup is at. That means any
merged-line, cannot be choosen as a destination for autorouting (or
said, you cannot decide where on the road you'll end up).

See following screenshot (same problem on GPS):
Instead of being routed to where I clicked (see where the mouse is) - I
get routed onto the other side of the trail!