logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] motorway_link not always oneway

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Thu Oct 28 13:42:47 BST 2010

Nice! It reported the errors in the terminal:
010/10/28 20:24:59 WARNING (StyledConverter): philippines.osm:
Motorway exit Coastal Road Tollbooth
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=14.48788&mlon=120.98263&zoom=17)
has no motorway! (either make the exit share a node with the motorway
or specify the motorway ref with a exit:road_ref tag)
38557169: motorway_link lacks oneway
38067665: motorway_link lacks oneway
33043660: motorway_link lacks oneway

But I can't see them in the saved mkgmap.log.0.txt .  I usually
re-visit and share the logs after a couple of days to remove some of
the errors.

--
cheers,
maning