logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing ways part 1

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Oct 23 07:51:17 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 09:30:55PM +0100, Adrian wrote:
>b) It was a coincidence that the railway missing from my Garmin map,
>appeared to be missing from the splitter output. It was in fact missing
>because it was tagged layer=-1, and it was being dropped by the test in
>the style file.

For what it is worth, I committed some changes yesterday so that only
tunnel=yes railways are hidden, not layer<0. Now also railway=preserved
are translated; I was wondering the other day why a nearby historic
railway was missing from my map.

Another change that I committed yesterday hides tunnel=yes tagged
access=no or access=private, and not carrying foot=* nor bicycle=*.

	Marko