logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing ways part 2

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Oct 19 21:06:56 BST 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:20:48PM +0300, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
>I am considering something like this in the beginning of the default
>style file:
>
># Hide unaccessible tunnels
>highway=* & tunnel=yes & (access=private|access=no)
>& !(foot=*) & !(bicycle=*) {delete highway; delete junction}
>
>This should hide any tunnels that are tagged access=private or access=no
>and are not carrying any foot=* or bicycle=* tag (say, pedestrian
>tunnels). Would you have anything against that?

This seems to work. I will have to check that it won't introduce any
warnings about oneways going to or coming from nowhere. If it does, then
the rule should set mkgmap:dead-end-check=false on connected oneways,
which does not seem possible in the style language. However, I believe
that the dead-end-check would be performed before generating any Garmin
objects.

	Marko