logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] some questions about splitter and europe extract

From Ronny Klier ronny.klier at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de on Mon Oct 18 20:58:01 BST 2010

Am 18.10.2010 18:10, schrieb Carlos Dávila:
> El 13/10/10 00:23, Ronny Klier escribió:

>>> Trying to compile pbf branch I get the error below. How can I get
>>> missing packages to be able to compile?
>>> Buildfile: /home/carlos/Paquetes/splitter_pbf/build.xml
>>>

>> I took them from actual osmosis package as Scott Crosby wrote some time
>> ago. There are four required jars:
>> - disutils
>> - fastutil
>> - osmbin
>> - protobuf
>>

> I downloaded current osmosis package (0.37) but could only find osmbin
> (osmbin-1.0-6d760534) and protobuf (protobuf-java-2.3.0) jars. Where
> should I place them to compile splitter successfully?

I use eclipse as build environment. I copied those jars to a place where
  eclipse could find them and added them as dependency to the splitter
project. Now that you told it I remember that I searched the web for the
missing jars and found them at: http://dsiutils.dsi.unimi.it/ and
http://fastutil.dsi.unimi.it/