logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange request with later versions of mkgmap

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Fri Oct 15 18:59:02 BST 2010

>  > "Follow street or beeline"
>

>> No ideas where this message comes from?
>>

> I don't want you to think that your question is being ignored, but I
> have no idea what that message is -- the only reference to that phrase
> on google is now your own question!

I do not know, what causes this message. But I assume it is the question
if the device should route over streets (with routing information) or if
it should show only the straight line to the destination. This is was I
understand with 'beeline'. The line which flies a bee in the air.

Regards,
Johann