logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1711: Patch by WanMill that implements the proposal by Torsten Leitstikow :

From Matteo Gottardi matgott at tin.it on Thu Oct 14 06:59:39 BST 2010

In data mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010 21:56:47, WanMil ha scritto:
[....]
> I cannot find any rules for these tags in the default style, so it
> should not work with 1710 either.
>
> Which style do you use?

I use a custom style, the relevant entry in "polygons" is
landuse=orchard [0x4e resolution 18]
(like landuse=farm).

But with today's geofabrick dump
( http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/europe/italy.osm.pbf ) all work as
expected.
Now I'm looking at the history of the relation (I deleted the old dump),
trying to spot the differences with the old dump to understand what goes
wrong...

Thank you for the help, and please excuse my bad english.
	Teo
* Matteo Gottardi | matgott at tin.it
* ICQ UIN 20381372
* Linux - the choice of a GNU generation
* GPG Fingerprint:
* B9EE 108F 52C8 D50C B667 B1F2 AB56 8A01 BA3D 36A1