logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Some bounderies shown as river

From Josef Latt Josef.Latt at gmx.net on Thu Oct 7 10:23:35 BST 2010

Hi,

one of the river (tracks Rhein) where the boundaries, shown as river,
starts has two ways. One with tag boundary and waterway=river, the other
only with waterway=river.
The other one (tracks Mosel) has one way with tag boundary and
waterway=river.

In the first case I removed the tag waterway=river from the way with tag
boundary. This resolves the problem for this river.
Therefore you can see the false behaviour only at the tracks Mosel.

Greetings
Josef