logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Flooded tiles

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Oct 3 08:20:23 BST 2010

On Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 01:07:23PM +1030, Markus_g wrote:

>The lake you have shown has natural=coastline.
>
>That needs to be changed to natural=water

For what it is worth, I converted all natural=coastline to natural=water
inside the Finnish shore line (except for one huge lake, Päijänne). I
developed the JOSM Wayselector plugin for that purpose.

With Osmosis, I extracted natural=coastline ways from the Geofabrik map
extract, loaded that to JOSM, and with Wayselector selected the
coastline. Then I visually inspected the polygons near the highlighted
coastline, and retagged everything on the mainland side of the coast.

Best regards,

	Marko