logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1707: Fix NPE when no explicit bounding box was given.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Sep 27 12:20:43 BST 2010

On 26/09/10 22:58, Greg Troxel wrote:

> I'm seeing comits to what I think is the same mkgmap svn with different
> version numbers.  So am I just missing something obvious, or is there
> something unusual going on, or ??
>
>    Version 1707 was commited by steve on 2010-09-26 21:23:54 +0100 (Sun, 26 Sep 2010)
>    Version 230 was commited by steve on 2010-09-26 21:47:16 +0100 (Sun, 26 Sep 2010)

If you are subscribed to the mkgmap-svn list (which you are :) you see
the commits from the both the splitter and the display repositories.
As you point out it is not obvious where the commit is happening.  I'll
see if I can include something in the message.

The display repo contains programs that display the contents of
various type of files.

The 3 repos are:

http://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/mkgmap/trunk
http://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/splitter/trunk
http://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/display/trunk

Most of the commit messages to mkgmap are also sent to mkgmap-dev

..Steve