logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] line features are converted to a closed way

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Sep 20 19:44:31 BST 2010

The coastline log errors come from the special coastline handling which
has nothing in common with the described problem.

Attached patch performs only the line styles on unclosed ways (the patch
is untested!!).

Please consider the following:
1. Line rules must be performed on polygons (==closed ways). Otherwise
all roundabouts and other circular streets will disappear.
2. Due to the tile splitter lots of polygons on the tile border might
not be completely contained in the tile. I'm not sure if these ways are
closed or not.

WanMil