logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Little assist needed from the style code implementors

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Sep 12 21:08:47 BST 2010

Hi,

I have rather finished the changes for the new multipolygon line/polygon
tag handling (see
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2010q3/008977.html). But I
need some quick help from someone who known the Java internals of the
style processing.

All line rules should be executed only if the line contains the tag
"mkgmap:styleusage=line" or if the tag is not set. The same for polygons
with "mkgmap:styleusage=polygon".
I think this should be easy with an AndOp? But I don't know how to set
this rule to the lines/polygons RuleSet in StyleImpl. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
WanMil