logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tag values of relations and tag values of its members

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Fri Sep 10 18:01:55 BST 2010

Apollinaris Schoell schrieb am 10.09.2010 18:41:
> long time ago I have done it with a temporary tag name in the relations file.
> and then in the line style test for existence of the temporary tag and
> combine with the tag values from the lines the only change you need is to
> test the existence of Relation_Tag_Value in the line style

I think this wouldn't solve my problem. What I want to achieve is, that multiple
relations can add information to a single way. E.g.

A way A is member of relation relation B and also member of relation C, beside
their name both relations are tagged in the same way.

And in the map I want to have a name for the way like "A is member of B and
member of C".

With a temporary tag I think I will eitehr get the result "A is member of B" or
"A is member of C" But I do not see any way rigth now, how both relations can
add their information to way A at the same time.

Gruss
Torsten