logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tag values of relations and tag values of its members

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Fri Sep 10 17:41:47 BST 2010

long time ago I have done it with a temporary tag name in the relations file. and then in the line style test for existence of the temporary tag and combine with the tag values from the lines
the only change you need is to test the existence of Relation_Tag_Value in the line style