logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tag values of relations and tag values of its members

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Fri Sep 10 15:21:17 BST 2010

Hallo,

is there any way to use the tag values of the members of a relation within the
apply command in the relations style file?

With

apply {set Member_Tag_Value=${Relation_Tag_Value}}

I can set the tag value of the relation to all its members.

Instead of just setting the tag in the member, I would like to combine it with a
tag value from the member. Something like

apply {set Member_Tag_Value='${Member_Tag_Value} and ${Relation_Tag_Value}'}

Can this be done somehow?

And as a related question: I it possible to include tags of the member of the
relation in the tag test of a relation rule?

Gruss
Torsten