logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Selecting tiles in QLandkarte GT

From Josef Latt Josef.Latt at gmx.net on Mon Sep 6 23:07:38 BST 2010

Hi,

Am 05.09.2010 21:25, schrieb Steve Ratcliffe:

> If you find out anything more let me know.

I contacted the maintainer of QLandkarte GT again with another results
of a test with a smaller map. When the number of tiles by increasing
max-nodes was below a certain value all tiles were selectable.
Additionally I wrote him your view of the problem.

Now the problem is solved, as I see so far. In my and another map I can
select all tiles.

Thanks
Josef