logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Selecting tiles in QLandkarte GT

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Thu Sep 2 18:26:22 BST 2010

On 09/01/2010 10:17 PM, Ralf Kleineisel wrote:

> In Qlandkartegt one tile is missing.

I have to correct the above sentence: The tile is not missing in
Qlandkartegt, it is missing in the list of tiles when I select all tiles.

The map data from that tile is visible, so it must be in the TDB file
and it must have been imported by QLandkartegt. When I select all tiles
by selecting everything with the mouse and click on "export map" I get a
list where it is missing, though.

This makes me believe that the problem is in QLandkartegt, not mkgmap.