logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptable paths for input and output files

From steve at parabola.me.uk steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Sep 1 10:17:09 BST 2010

Hi

> I'd just be interested if the --output-path functionality is
> going to be implemented at all (see thread) or what the current
> state is.

Thanks for reminding me.  I certainly think it is a good idea
to have an output directory option.

I'll apply it, it will probably be tomorrow.

> I've been submitting diffs at the time, but cannot see actual
> changes in the current code. Will this feature exist in the
> future or is it considered unnecessary bloat?

Two of your patches were applied, are there any more outstanding
apart from the output-dir one?

Thanks

..Steve