logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Selecting tiles in QLandkarte GT

From Josef Latt Josef.Latt at gmx.net on Mon Aug 30 18:27:41 BST 2010

Hi,

with this little script I create may own map in Ubuntu Lucid.

wget http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/europe/germany.osm.bz2

java -ea -Xmx2048M -jar splitter.jar --mapid=30000001 --max-nodes=800000
germany.osm.bz2
rm germany.osm.bz2

echo
echo "Karte erzeugen"

java -ea -Xmx2048M -jar mkgmap.jar \
--description=OSM_DE \
--country-name=Germany --country-abbr=DE \
--name-tag-list="name:de,name,int_name" \
--style-file=./mkgmap-style/ \
--generate-sea=multipolygon,extend-sea-sectors,close-gaps=4000 \
--family-id=1331 --product-id=1 \
--series-name=OSM_Germany \
--family-name=OSM_Germany \
--area-name=Germany \
--overview-name=OSM_Germany \
--tdbfile \
--draw-priority=25 \
--latin1 \
--suppress-dead-end-nodes \
--remove-short-arcs \
-c template.args 1331.TYP

In QLandkarte GT I select the tiles (normally all) which I want to have
on my GPS. But one tile can't be selected and is missing, when exporting
the map in file 'gmapsupp.img' or sending the map to the GPS.
In this case tile 30000082 is missing.

I tried other OSM German maps with similar result.

The originator of QLandkarte GT, who I have contacted, guess the cause
in mkgmap.

I made a screenshot, which you can doenload here:
http://www.dateihosting.de/file/details/164910/Screenshot-QLandkarte_GT.png

Greetings
Josef