logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygon wih leisure=park does not render

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Aug 25 18:22:26 BST 2010

Hi Jeroen,

the reason for this is simple. The multipolygon algorithm need to decide
if the mp is fully tagged or if the tags need to be taken from the mp
ways. At the moment the mp algorithm just checks if one of the tags
["boundary", "natural", "landuse", "land_area", "building", "waterway"]
is set. As you see the "leisure" tag is missing. Therefore the mp tags
are ignored and the mp uses the tags from the ways.

I will post a patch soon that adds "leisure" to the mp tags although
that doesn't fix the real problem. The mp algorithm needs a list of all
polygon tags or better an algorithm to decide that the mp is tagged
appropriately. The definition of mps is not very accurate in this point.

One note about the rumours in this thread:
* multipolygons are always processed
* --process-boundary-relations ignores the mps with boundary=*

Have fun!
WanMil