logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Venezia (Venice) and mkgmap

From Matteo Gottardi matgott at tin.it on Thu Aug 19 11:31:07 BST 2010

Hi, at http://www.gomatteo.net/venice.jpg you can see the result of processing
Venezia (Venice) with mkgmap (the screenshot is taken from QLandkarteGT, but
the result is the same on a garmin gpsmap60c).

I first splitted the big osm file with the splitter, then invoked mkgmap with
these parameters:
--- BEGIN ---
add-pois-to-areas
latin1
reduce-point-density=7
remove-short-arcs=2
merge-lines
style-file=/home/matteo/opt/gis/styles/teo_style/
overview-mapname=teo
series-name=teo
tdbfile
route
location-autofill=2

The splitter and mkgmap are at the last SVN version.

Where is the fault? My parameters, the osm data or mkgmap?

Bye,
	Teo
* Matteo Gottardi | matgott at tin.it
* ICQ UIN 20381372
* Linux - the choice of a GNU generation
* GPG Fingerprint:
* B9EE 108F 52C8 D50C B667 B1F2 AB56 8A01 BA3D 36A1