logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter error message

From Chris Miller chris_overseas at hotmail.com on Tue Aug 17 13:12:58 BST 2010

Hello Francois,

It looks like this is a bug that was introduced by some patches I applied
for Scott last night. I've rolled back the changes for now until I get a
chance to debug the problem further. If you grab the latest codebase (r121),
or alternatively use r118 or older, your problem should disappear. Sorry
about that!

Chris