logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] one wish for creating a style

From Christian H. Bruhn brogo at arcor.de on Sun Aug 15 20:06:31 BST 2010

Hi!

According to [1] you have to add to following line

> {name '${name} (${ref})' | '${ref}' | '${name}'}

if you want to name a street with 'ref' or 'name' or both.

When you have 3 or more tags which could exist, the rule will be very
complicated.

My wish is that i can give a list of tags and mkgmap adds these, if
they exist, to the name tag, but don't bother if one or more tags are
missing.

This is for mapping purposes. I would like to create a mapping layer
in which are mostly all information, all tags in the text string of an
POI.

Christian

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/help/style_rules

P.S. I hope you understand what I mean. My English ist not so good
today.