logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple Relations and Admin levels

From Markus markus_g at bigpond.com on Fri Aug 6 02:01:39 BST 2010

Hi WanMil,

Without the --process-boundary-relations I don't get a number of national
parks that I imported to OSM for South Australia. These needed to be
relations due to there size and a number of them had multiple looped ways.

The problem also seems to be there from the maps supplied from
http://garmin.na1400.info/routable.php

They also now use the --process-boundary-relations as I pointed out that
this option was new and now appears it is needed for relations.

I mentioned this after other users were missing boundaries that were there
before the option was added.

Regards,

Markus_g

-----Original Message-----
From: mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
[mailto:mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk] On Behalf Of WanMil
Sent: Friday, 6 August 2010 4:35 AM
To: Development list for mkgmap
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Multiple Relations and Admin levels

Hi Markus,

I have no time now to check that in deep (will do that later).

Do you really need the --process-boundary-relations option? Without this
option multipolygon boundary relations are not processed. I think you
only need that in case you have some polygon rules for boundaries in
your style file but there aren't some in the default style.
I guess removing that option could fix your problem.

Have fun!
WanMil