logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with options : closed

From David david.tlp at orange.fr on Mon Aug 2 20:27:39 BST 2010

Hello Daniela and Steve,

When I say it occurs with version 1667 I forgot to tell that it worked
fine for versions produced at the en of april (last time I generated my
custom map). I made some tests as suggested by Dianela and the CR, LF,
or CRLF don't change anything... While I was writing this message, I
made more tests in background and finally "ding!" I discover the problem
: Never put a minus sign in the name of the configuration file. Version
1667 works fine.
I apologize for the time you waste with this false bug.

Best regards,

David