logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Suugestion for default style: 660c for island instead of 650c

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Tue Jul 20 20:31:17 BST 2010

Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> Can you suggest a patch to resources/garmin_feature_list.csv then? It
> describes 0x660c as follows:

I didn't know this file ... If it is correct then just the translation
of Garmin is wrong in the Oregon. Then an Island is a water feature. But
another point is found in this file: a bollard is then definitively no
"natural-land-pillar"
> point|0x10|0x66|0x0c|natural-land|gut|Gut
>
> Not being a native English speaker, I have no idea what this is supposed
> to mean. A small hill perhaps?

I have no idea. Also the dictionary does not help.

Dani